On-line CPD Training
If no "BOOK NOW" button appears there are currently no scheduled courses.
How to teach ‘Bar Modelling’ effectively
This bite sized mathematics session for all teachers will explore the bar model structure and how it can be used for each operation. The session will explore how the model progresses from EYFS to Y6. Participants will be shown how bar modelling can be used to support pupils with problem solving
Who should attend?
Teachers and TAs
- Target audience:
Primary Subject Leader Forum: Religious Education
This training session provides opportunities for RE Coordinators to network, share good practice and receive the latest updates in the development of teaching and learning RE in the primary and Early Years phase. It is tailored to support the coordinators in their role to develop, enhance and monitor the effectiveness of teaching and learning in RE across their school. Additional speakers or visits will sometimes feature as part of this training. Training covers effective teaching and learning tasks that can be used directly in the classroom, and includes resources. Attendance to this training session is a prerequisite to receiving the updated schemes of work for RE, which fulfil the statutory requirement for RE in accordance to the Locally Agreed Syllabus, and include assessment.
- To provide updated primary RE schemes of work.
- To support coordinators in the planning and monitoring of learning.
- To deliver training on pedagogy which will improve the teaching and learning of RE in primary schools.
- To support the coordinators in promoting, delivering and monitoring of good practice in the teaching of RE in their schools.
- To provide opportunities to reflect upon own practice, best practice and ways to support and develop the practice of colleagues.
- Target audience:
- Included in package: